Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 573 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.423 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 127,894 Birr (€3,827) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)