Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.805 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 104,060 Birr (€3,272) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)