Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.368 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 96,722 Birr (€3,534) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)