Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 535 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.387 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,642 Birr (RM11,999) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)