Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 758 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.967 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 88,958 Birr (RM12,768) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $300 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oporto costs €419 (about 1 hour ago)