Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42191 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,259 Birr (₨138,083) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (41 minutes ago)