Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35520 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,326 Birr (₨105,086) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)