Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40932 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 66,800 Birr (₨163,196) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)