Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.838 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 90,446 Birr (RM13,227) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)