Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.944 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,789 Birr (RM11,634) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)