Cost of living comparison between Kostroma, Russia and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35406 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 43,387 Birr (руб 122,542) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)