Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45364 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,755 Birr (Php109,681) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (41 minutes ago)