Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20621 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 69,815 Birr (¥338,556) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)