Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24559 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,252 Birr (¥359,346) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (20 minutes ago)