Cost of living in Koriyama, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19731 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,839 Birr (¥435,047) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (26 minutes ago)