Cost of living comparison between Koriyama, Japan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21295 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koriyama (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,140 Birr (¥427,992) in Koriyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)