Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.052 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 52% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,598 Birr (9,186TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)