Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.879 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,106 Birr (6,312TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (33 minutes ago)