Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 57,012 Birr (8,615TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)