Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.513 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 38,135 Birr (5,855TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (about 2 hours ago)