Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41791 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,046 Birr (₨134,109) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)