Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35880 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 46% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 30,966 Birr (₨86,306) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)