Cost of living comparison between Kolhapur, India and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33126 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kolhapur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,302 Birr (₨136,757) in Kolhapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tampere costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)