Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00335 ETB / UZS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,428 Birr (14,172,624 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)