Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00336 ETB / UZS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,500 Birr (16,538,996 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)