Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 ETB / UZS *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,699 Birr (8,884,697 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)