Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00341 ETB / UZS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 40% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,221 Birr (18,815,807 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (42 minutes ago)