Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 672 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24611 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,751 Birr (¥592,212) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)