Cost of living in Kochi, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20500 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kochi (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,907 Birr (¥443,449) in Kochi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)