Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25381 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 195,569 Birr (¥770,522) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 2,500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 3 hours ago)