Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24830 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 99% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 211,331 Birr (¥851,098) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 106,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)