Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24935 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 212,120 Birr (¥850,673) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)