Cost of living in Kluang, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.128 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kluang (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,469 Birr (RM13,938) in Kluang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)