Cost of living in Klaipėda, Lithuania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.368 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaipėda (Lithuania) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 78,342 Birr (€2,863) in Klaipėda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)