Cost of living in Klaeng, Thailand compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 325 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 ETB / THB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klaeng (Thailand) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 43,961 Birr (65,316 ฿) in Klaeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)