Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24864 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 153,521 Birr (¥617,436) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)