Cost of living in Kisumu, Kenya compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26937 ETB / KES
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kisumu (Kenya) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,504 Birr (Shilling254,312) in Kisumu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)