Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 43,310 Birr (51,341₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (35 minutes ago)