Cost of living in Kirovohrad, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.820 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirovohrad (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 49,982 Birr (60,977₴) in Kirovohrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $8,600 (33 minutes ago)