Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40123 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,766 Birr (руб 126,526) in Kirov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)