Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01948 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 45,735 Birr (2,347,358 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)