Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02293 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,722 Birr (3,084,327 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)