Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01914 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 67,265 Birr (3,513,466 Dinar) in Kirkuk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)