Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.437 ETB / XCD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,004 Birr (EC$10,075) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)