Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.361 ETB / XCD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,690 Birr (EC$10,369) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)