Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.263 ETB / XCD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,159 Birr (EC$11,396) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)