Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.527 ETB / XCD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 75,089 Birr (EC$8,806) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.30 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in İzmir costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 33,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)