Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 636 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.072 ETB / XCD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingstown, Saint Vincent (Saint Vincent and the Grenadines) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 109,094 Birr (EC$10,831) in Kingstown, Saint Vincent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)