Cost of living in Kingston, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 645 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.543 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kingston (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 130,046 Birr (C$6,037) in Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)