Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 677 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.354 ETB / PLN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,709 Birr (10,295 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (40 minutes ago)