Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28312 ETB / BDT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 33% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,125 Birr (Taka 184,109) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)