Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.462 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 46% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 70,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,492 Birr (15,227 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (43 minutes ago)