Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.954 ETB / MAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,560 Birr (16,439 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)