Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 892 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.534 ETB / SDG *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 25,317 Birr (16,502 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)