Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.473 ETB / SDG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 60% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 24,108 Birr (6,941 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Arad costs 15 lei (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)