Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.054 ETB / SDG *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 56% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 39,581 Birr (9,763 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)