Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.496 ETB / SDG
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 59% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 25,476 Birr (7,288 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (40 minutes ago)