Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 882 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.521 ETB / SDG *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 79% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 23,993 Birr (15,775 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (42 minutes ago)