Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 751 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.117 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,740 Birr (57,056₴) in Kharkiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,558 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,084 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,558 (about 1 hour ago)