Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.892 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 64% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 20,284 Birr (22,735₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)