Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 67% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 30,584 Birr (35,119₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lexington, Kentucky costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)