Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.040 ETB / SAR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 28% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,381 Birr (﷼ 9,665) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)