Cost of living in Khabarovsk, Russia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40123 ETB / RUB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khabarovsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,545 Birr (руб 140,928) in Khabarovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)