Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 56,622 Birr (﷼ 76,180,681) in Kermanshah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)