Cost of living comparison between Kerman, Iran and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00069 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,009 Birr (﷼ 91,078,515) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)