Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,887 Birr (﷼ 89,380,861) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)