Cost of living in Kerman, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Kerman has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kerman.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 636 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00065 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerman (Iran) is 46% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,481 Birr (﷼ 91,845,120) in Kerman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)