Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.010 ETB / UAH
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,007 Birr (68,348₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)