Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 952 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.615 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 153,401 Birr (C$7,441) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)