Cost of living in Kecskemét, Hungary compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08332 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kecskemét (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 38,405 Birr (460,912 Ft) in Kecskemét.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)