Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 633 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24554 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 126,921 Birr (¥516,904) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 103,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥25,555 (about 1 hour ago)