Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20665 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 76,299 Birr (¥369,212) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)