Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24083 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,567 Birr (¥467,413) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)