Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.847 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 100,488 Birr (€3,155) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)