Cost of living in Kaunas, Lithuania compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.883 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaunas (Lithuania) is 20% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,578 Birr (€2,997) in Kaunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)