Cost of living comparison between Katsuta, Japan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21243 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,074 Birr (¥409,894) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (39 minutes ago)