Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24067 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,439 Birr (¥458,879) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)