Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.675 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,694 Birr (€1,975) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)