Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 69,193 Birr (€2,826) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (41 minutes ago)