Cost of living comparison between Katerini, Greece and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.894 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 9% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 68,514 Birr (€2,867) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)