Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 551 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.589 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 90,454 Birr (€2,693) in Katerini.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)