Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.434 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 137,469 Birr (€4,373) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 550 (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Belgrade costs 156 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ahmednagar costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)