Cost of living in Kassel, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.089 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kassel (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 99,501 Birr (€4,131) in Kassel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)