Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.322 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,786 Birr (元33,948) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)