Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 497 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.300 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 47% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,155 Birr (元28,407) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (about 1 hour ago)