Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.261 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 38% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,998 Birr (元26,374) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)