Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.487 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 36% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,997 Birr (元33,553) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)