Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.276 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 136,899 Birr (元32,016) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 23 zł (about 1 hour ago)