Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.074 ETB / CNY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 46% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,416 Birr (元29,311) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)