Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.314 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 87% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 166,288 Birr (50,182 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 89,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varese costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piracicaba costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)