Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.630 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 126,693 Birr (48,178 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)