Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.089 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 174,090 Birr (56,355 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)