Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.867 ETB / SEK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 81% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 141,430 Birr (49,328 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)