Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.089 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 78,272 Birr (€3,249) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)