Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 699 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.076 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,674 Birr (€4,136) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)