Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 516 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.770 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 133,847 Birr (€4,213) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (39 minutes ago)