Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 430 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.349 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 115,624 Birr (€4,228) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Timisoara costs 17 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (32 minutes ago)