Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 586 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.331 ETB / CZK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 105,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 99,767 Birr (74,938 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)