Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 525 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.317 ETB / CZK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,726 Birr (69,664 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (35 minutes ago)