Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 369 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.905 ETB / CZK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,600 Birr (59,213 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)