Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.219 ETB / CZK
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 10% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 96,005 Birr (78,757 Kč) in Karlovy Vary.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)