Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 596 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42341 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,671 Birr (₨261,378) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)