Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39970 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 105,359 Birr (₨263,598) in Karimnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 70,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)