Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02300 ETB / IQD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 145,609 Birr (6,331,269 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)