Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32466 ETB / KGS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,723 Birr (279,442 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kaunas costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)