Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32724 ETB / KGS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,864 Birr (280,728 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)