Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32244 ETB / KGS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,013 Birr (291,566 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (37 minutes ago)