Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39739 ETB / KGS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 19% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 140,856 Birr (354,451 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 118,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)