Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,896 Birr (﷼ 97,714,315) in Karaj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (40 minutes ago)