Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09785 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 44% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 112,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,212 Birr (635,753 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Montego Bay costs J$20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (24 minutes ago)