Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 499 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10713 ETB / HUF
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 29% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,791 Birr (502,094 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)